Saturday 31 August 2013

Robin Thicke Photo: Singer Caught Grabbing Fans Butt




Paula Patton had no problem with Miley Cyrus twerking on her husband Robin Thicke but she probably doesn’t appreciate a new photo the “Blurred Lines” singer grabbing a fan’s butt.

Lana Scolaro, the young woman in the photo, sent the image out on Instagram earlier this week. Scolaro said that she knew Thicke was grabbing her backside but she didn’t realize that there was a mirror capturing the action.




Scolaro told E! Online: “I knew his hand was on my butt, but I didn’t know that there was a mirror… I didn’t even know that was the reflection until I uploaded it, and someone commented on it. I was just like, ‘Oh I’ll Instagram this photo with Robin Thicke, like everybody else.’”

Some of Thicke’s fans claimed that the photo was shopped. If it was, it wasn’t done by Scolaro.

Thicke’s fan said: “I don’t even know how to use Photoshop.”

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton haven’t commented on the photo but a source said that it is a “non-issue” for the couple. The source appears to be right since Thicke recently sent out a photo from a family vacation.


So ladies would you be mad if you found a photo of your husband groping another woman on the internet? Here’s the photo of Robin Thicke getting a little touchy with his fan Lana Scolaro








Notice the mirror...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...