Thursday 29 August 2013

[VIDEO] Justin Timberlake Says He's Squashed His Beef with Kanye West


Justin Timberlake spoke with MTV's Sway Calloway on Sway's Shade 45 show, and Timberlake revealed that he has settled his beef with Kanye West when they had their face-to-face at the VMA's.

Earlier this year, there was a diss to Timberlake by West with the lyric, "Man I got love for Hov, but I ain't f---ing with that 'Suit & Tie.'" Timberlake responded to the diss on Saturday Night Live a short time later when he said, "My hit's so sick got rappers acting dramatic."

Timberlake stated, "It doesn't matter. It was one of them things where I love it, in a way, because at the end of the day it's just music. I love the record, I love 'Suit & Tie.' It reminds me of the music I grew up listening to. I respect his opinion because I think he's a genius. But I don't share that opinion. It's just not that big a deal."

He added, "He [Kanye] said the exact perfect thing, which was, 'The best way I know how to do that is just for us to sit down and play music.' You can't plan out ... you can't, 'Hey, Ross I need you!' I love 'Ye ... I feel like I understand what he's doing. I love Yeezus. I love that album. I feel like I understand what he's doing. I think he's ahead ... of a lot ... all the time."

 Watch Video....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...