Thursday 12 September 2013

Miley Cyrus Plans To Retire Her Tongue! (DETAILS)


Miley Cyrus is known for a thing or two – twerking and her infamous “tongue thing.” You know the one…

Details and Photos when you continue...



tongue1

Yep, that.
Miley’s tongue has stolen the show on more than one occasion, making it a topic of discussion worldwide. The “Wrecking Ball” singer stopped by the set of popular French TV show Le Grand Journal to discuss her extraordinary appendage.
“It’s the new Miley tongue. I think people always take pictures of themselves and me doing it. It’s just being myself so it’s kind of like my style now but that’s getting a little old. I’m going to have to retire it!” She revealed.
With a tongue that long, you’d think she’d be able to do some strange things with it; unfortunately, Miley’s tongue is best at just making an appearance.
“For as long as it is, you would think that I could touch my nose. I mean, I’ve tried it, I can’t, I’m so close. I wish I had more control of it. I can’t do any tricks. No four leaf clover, nothing!”
It’s a sad day for Smilers and advocates of Miley’s tongue tricks everywhere, but it had a good run and we’ll remember it fondly.
tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...