Tuesday 10 September 2013

Lil Wayne Says Pain Pills Caused Seizures, Ready To Retire [VIDEO]

Lil wayne

Lil Wayne appeared on the second season debut of Kate Couric's talk show "Katie" this week, in which he discussed various topics from epilepsy to his upbringing to jail time. But, one of the biggest revelations came when he admitted to abusing pain pills, which led to the multiple seizures he suffered in 2012.

While Weezy attributed "dehydration" and "working too much, no sleep" as the cause, he explained that he was "sorta epileptic"... and that a pill popping addiction was also a culprit.




"I had been taking pain pills, what he found out: those pain pills consist of codeine as well. So, the lack of drinking the codeine the way I did drink it... it was kinda like the reaction of you stopping the drug," explained the rapper. "I was doing it too much. The doctor told me, 'We cant' tell you what to do, but I suggest that you're mom tell you do stop.' "

Wayne would later touched on his often-discussed retirement plans. As he's previously said, he'd like to retire from music by the age of 35, during which he'd focus more on his children (one teenage daughter and three sons) ... but claims he's ready to retire now.

"I know I'll be ready to retire at 35 because I am so ready to retire now!" said Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...