Tuesday 10 September 2013

Gucci Mane Attacks Rap Peers, Says He Slept With Nicki Minaj [TWEETS]


Gucci Mane

Following an exchange with Waka Flocka and other Bricksquad associates over the weekend, Gucci Mane continues wilding out on Twitter this week.

On Monday (September 9), the ATL rap star began sending out a series of tweets (and is still going) aimed at EVERYONE -- including T.I., Rocko, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, and Keyshia Cole, among others.


During his rant, Guwop claimed to have had sexual relations with Nicki, Keyshia Cole, and even claimed he slept with Tyga's girlfriend Blacc Chyna.

"Me and waka f*** nikki minaj dats nothing," tweeted Gucci (@Gucci1017). "Tell. Her intervention my d*** in her throat I moved dat bitch to atl. Bitch u was sleepin n d car. Bitch. I pulled dat bitch off wayne bus."

Later, he wrote: "Me and waka f***ed chyna tyga girl at d w south beach dats nuthin. Ask dj holiday. Em n her mouth. Waka. N her ass. True."

Despite his claims, both Nicki and Tyga shot back, both referring to Gucci Mane as a crackhead.

"May God strike me dead if I ever had sex wit that man. Lmfaoooooooooo. N**** da way ya #ugliness is set up #BubbaGump #crackhead," she wrote (@NickiMinaj). Tyga responded, tweeting (@Tyga), "First off Let's address the elephant in the room . Every 1 knows Burberry has HIV dats why nobody f*** with him."

An hour later, Nicki would say that she had spoken to Gucci Mane on the phone... saying she's back to "playing nice", but added that he's sick and is "in dire need of rehab."

Both YMCMB signees would further comment on their relationship with Gucci, showing off texts from the rapper asking for guest verses...


 only to be turned down...





Before all this fiasco, however, it seemed Gucci Mane woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He'd begin his rant with a comment that pointed to his frustration over dealing with others in the entertainment biz... and its fakeness. "Every 1 n the industry has a hidden agenda every person let greed n pride conquer them its sad but I been in jail so much it humbled me," Gucci began. "I swear to God me and [Young Scooter] the last real authentic street n****s left."

After those statements, he'd go off the deep end with consistent disses, naming off all the aforementioned, as well as Drake, Eminem, 2 Chainz... and even associates like Rocko, OJ Da Juiceman, Frenchie, and Wooh Da Kid.

Gucci also said: "Iggy wanna, suck my d***," to which Iggy replied (@IggyAzalea), "I don't think I'd ever order dirt broke d*** off the menu... Im allergic. miss me with the antics. Thanks.."

If you wanna see all of Gucci Mane's tweets, check his timeline at @Gucci1017.

Its boiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...