Monday 9 September 2013

R. Kelly Announces Release Date For New Album Black Panties[VIDEO]

R. Kelly

In an interview with Revolt TV (via Hot New Hop Hop), R. Kelly revealed that his next album will be called Black Panties. His twelfth studio album will be released on November 11.

This is the follow-up to 2012's Write Me Back. The only single so far has been "My Story", which features 2 Chainz and was given a music video.




During a listening session for the album, Kelly said: "I'm more focused than ever, because, much like the guy when he catch the football, he runs - and that's what I've got. I feel like I've got that ball in my hands still, and I'm still running. So my story is all of this: sex, money, broke, women, clubs and even church. It's all of those things, mixed up into one. I'm not afraid of it. I understand that it is the nature of life. This gift I have is a beautiful disease, and I'm glad I got it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...