Wednesday 21 August 2013

#BBATheChase: Angelo Says Beverly Was Too Horny For Him







Following his eviction from the show, Big Brother housemate Angelo spoke to host IK about his relationship with house girlfriend Beverly, confirming that they had sex in the house, and that Beverly always wanted more.


Angelo who approached 5 of the ladies in the house, said during the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed her.

“I like Beverly because she is a strong woman and she would go for whatever she wants”.

He also emphasized that his relationship with Beverly was initiated by Beverly, when asked if the relationship was initiated or induced, though he stated he loved Beverly.

When quizzed about why they fought he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly told me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the sex) but I said NO. I promised my mother I would not do such, so I can’t do it again”.

Thanks for reading please drop a comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...