Wednesday 21 August 2013

Toni Braxton Breaks Silence On Wardrobe Malfunction

toni-braxton-wardrobe-malfunction


Toni Braxton is commenting on the onstage wardrobe malfunction she suffered last week, which nearly left her naked.

The singer was performing in New Jersey when her silver mini-dress started to unravel. She was dancing with a male fan she had invited to join her in the spotlight.
First, the back of the dress drooped, revealing Braxton’s thong.

Then, she says, “All of a sudden the whole dress starts to fall apart and then I knew I was in trouble: ‘Ok, something’s going on here…I had my Janet/Justin kinda moment.”

The fan Braxton pulled onstage gave her his jacket to help her cover up as an assistant rushed to her aid. Braxton continued with the show after flashing the audience a glimpse of the body suit she was wearing under the dress.

She adds, “I had to let them know that I wasn’t completely naked.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...