Tuesday 13 August 2013

Queen Latifah Finally Speaks On Whether Or Not She’s A Lesbian

Specifically, she is not prepared to talk about her sẽxuality, which has been the topic of much debate.  “I don’t feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show,” she says somewhat wearily as she eats a sushi lunch at her desk.



“There’s the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there’s the part that’s mine to keep for myself. And that’s mine. For me.”  Privacy has become an archaic notion in an era of social media-enabled voyeurism. But executives at Sony support Latifah’s desire to keep her personal life off-limits.

“It’s her choice what she chooses to talk about,” says Holly Jacobs, executive vp syndication and reality programming at Sony Pictures Television. “It doesn’t feel relevant to me because we’re just making a big, entertaining show and celebrating all of life. There’s a difference between talking about one’s personal life and one’s point of view and perception of the world and how they see it.

And I respect that people need to put boundaries to whatever they want to talk about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...