Thursday 15 August 2013

Foxy Brown Makes Tearful Plea To Haters: 'Let Me Live'

'I have tears in my eyes right now because what I've been through,' Foxy Brown tells 'RapFix Live'
Foxy Brown on "RapFix Live"
Foxy Brown is no stranger to the rumor mill. Ever since she dropped herIll Na Na debut in 1996, the Brooklyn Don Diva has seen her name come up in the news more times that she cares to remember, and on Wednesday (August 14), Foxy came to "RapFix Live" to tell the world that she is tired of it all.

Veteran Brooklyn MC Big Daddy Kane shared a bit of advice, whether it be her legal drama, rumors about a Lil' Kim reunion at Summer Jam or erroneous reports about her relationship with Jay Z, he told Fox: "Don't even sweat stuff like that."

Still, the pressure of constantly having to defend herself brought Brown tears. "When it's just completely redundant, when it's negative stuff being said constantly, it becomes annoying. It becomes tiring," she said.

"I have tears in my eyes right now because what I've been through, you guys don't understand," she continued. "The fact that somebody can just lie and it becomes a trending topic, where everybody is talking about it, and you have to constantly come out of the booth and stop what I'm doing to defend a lie."

The emotional moment came after the show went off air on MTV Jams and began to broadcast exclusively on MTV.com. "You know me I'm far from weak, I'm as strong as they get," she said defiantly. "I have the heart of a soldier, but after a while it becomes let her live. Let her live."   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...