Sunday, 12 October 2014

Lady Electrocuted as She Accidentally Urinated on an Electric Cable in the Bush!

You are looking at the photo of 29 year old Emily Setlhapelo, who met her untimely death yesterday, Saturday October 11th.

According to her family who are still in shock, Emily desperately needed to go to ease herself, and she walked to the side of the road to pee, only to never come back.

The mother of two who resides in Klipspruit in Soweto, South Africa was electrocuted before help could arrive.

Her mother, Julia Setlhapelo, told South Africa's Daily Sun that Emily was on her way to her cousin's house with her two children and a friend when she could no longer keep her pee inside.

She walked to the side and hid behind a bush to relieve herself.

However, she did not see the electricity wires running through the area.

"She lowered her underwear, and as soon as she started to pee the electricity hit her," Julia said.

Emily's children called out to her, but there was total silence.

"It is one thing when a loved one dies of a disease, but sudden death is the most difficult to accept," Julia said.

"Emily was a happy person and a party animal who loved to drink. However, she was always respectful to her elders," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...